collection, use, storage, sharing and protection of your personal
related websites, applications, services, and tools where reference is
made to this policy, regardless of how you access the Services.
1. Protecting your privacy
- We take precautions to prevent unauthorized access to or
misuse of data about you.
- We do not run ads, other than the classifieds posted by our
- We do not share your data with third parties for marketing
- We do not engage in cross-marketing or link-referral
- We do not employ tracking devices for marketing purposes.
- We do not send you unsolicited communications for marketing
- We do not engage in affiliate marketing.
- We do provide email proxy and relay services to reduce
- Please review privacy policies of any third party sites
linked to from Yicity.
2. Data we use to provide/improve our services
and/or combat fraud/abuse:
- data you post on or send via Yicity, and/or send us directly
or via other sites
- credit card data, which is transmitted to payment processors
via a security protocol (e.g. SSL).
- data you submit or provide (e.g. name, address, email, phone,
fax, photos, tax ID).
- web log data (e.g. web pages viewed, access times, IP
address, HTTP headers).
- data collected via cookies (e.g. search data and "favorites"
- data about your device(s) (e.g. screen size, DOM local
- data from 3rd parties (e.g. phone type, geo-location via IP
3. Data we store
- We retain data as needed for our business purposes and/or as
required by law.
- We make good faith efforts to store data securely, but can
make no guarantees.
- You may access and update certain data about you via your
4. Circumstances in which we may disclose user
- to vendors and service providers (e.g. payment processors)
working on our behalf.
- to respond to subpoenas, search warrants, court orders, or
other legal process.
- to protect our rights, property, or safety, or that of users
of Yicity or the general public.
- with your consent (e.g. if you authorize us to share data
with other users).
- in connection with a merger, bankruptcy, or sale/transfer of
- in aggregate/summary form, where it cannot reasonably be used
to identify you.